Fujifilm X-T3 menu tutorials
The Fujifilm X-T3 is a beast!
The Fujifilm X-T3 is an amazing mirrorless camera. It is Fuji’s flagship, high-performance body. It offers many features that even super expensive cameras like the Canon EOS R, Sony A7R IV, and Panasonic S1 do not even offer. With
- 26.1-megapixel backside-illuminated sensor
- 23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with a primary color filter
- Dual memory card slots
- Super high shutter speeds
- Sport mode
- 30fps in electronic shutter mode, 11fps in mechanical
- Stunning dynamic range
- Intelligent hybrid contrast autofocus
- 1.04 million dot touch LCD
- Movie recording like no other (includes 4k no crop at huge bit rates, beautiful slow motion at 120 fps)
- Records professional-quality video to an external recorder
And the list goes on
Know more about the Fuji X-T3 specifications
Lots of specs mean more complexity
But with all power comes a degree of complexity. Menu systems for high spec cameras like the Fujifilm X-T3 can be pretty crazy. We often spend more time learning the features than actually shooting photos with the darned camera. Well, have no fear; my playlist is here!
My Experience, Your benefit
I have had this camera body in my kit for a couple of years now. I use this mirrorless camera with my eyes closed.
A while back, I decided to make a whole web video series on some of these known and less well-known features the Fujifilm X-T3 offers. So, if any of you own a Fujifilm X-T3 and do not always have the time to jump into the details of how this camera works, click on the link and check out my online how-to playlist on the Fujifilm X-T3 menus. You can also click on the videos directly below. Make sure to hover your mouse over the video preview to see the video topic. Enjoy!